Parkland online classes are provided by the Virtual Campus of Parkland College, from which students can do their studies online. Let’s see what we need to know about starting parkland online classes.
Get started parkland online classes
Know these things by starting online classes :-
- Require your ParklandOne new password Click here to create a password. If you are away for more than two years, then definitely create a password.
- Click here to know more about Cobra Connection. Explore all of your courses related and learning support resources in this Cobra Learning classroom like peer tutoring, writing lab, presentation center, success coaching and library assistance
- These equipment will be required to set up parkland online classes, let’s see what is this equipment
- You will need a laptop or computer with 8gb+ ram, 128+ GB storage space, Microsoft Office 2019 and an updated internet browser.
- You will need WiFi with a high connection speed.
- You will need a webcam, microphone and speakers. You can also use a bluetooth or usb headset.
- You will need a charged cell phone so that you can do 2 step verification.
- Click here to know more about Equipment
- If you do not have a computer, don’t worry you will get help for free.
Online tools for online classes
Online available public resources
Online ParklandOne Login Required Resources
- online Academic Success Coaches
- online Find a Class at Parkland
- online Tutoring(In-person and virtual)
Online available degrees
- Associate in Arts online degree.
- Associate in Science online degree.
- Associate in Applied Science, Accounting online degree.
- Associate in Applied Science, Business online degree.
- Associate in General Studies online degree.
- General Education Certificate (GEC) online degree.
Virtual assistant for online classes
When You Take Online Classes You Will Get These Things:
- You will get On-Demand Help whenever you ask anything in the chatbox.
- There will be virtually and in-person help to get access to main tech systems such as My.Parkland, Cobra Learning, and email etc.
- You’ll find the Learning Support Resources box on the right hand side of the Cobra Learning home page.
I hope you like this article. If this article is helpful please share this article on social media accounts. If you have any doubt please comment on below comment section. bye-bye guys.